Boston Eye Physicians and Surgeons use CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program which offers a full range of 0% interest and extended payment plans. With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. It only takes a few minutes to apply, which can be done via phone or internet, and in most cases, you receive an answer right away. See if you qualify now, it’s that easy.
CareCredit® works just like a regular credit card, but is exclusively for healthcare services. The credit card can help you protect your eye health with a way to pay for the costs of vision care for you and your family.
Uses for the card include:
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Specialty Implants
- Cosmetic Eye Procedures
- Botox Injections and Facial Fillers
- Eye Exams
- And More..
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Other payment methods include:
- Cash, Bank Checks and Money Orders
- Flex and HSA accounts. Laser Vision Correction is an eligible expense. Please contact your Human Resources department for guidelines and specific plan information
- Discover, MasterCard, and Visa